Saturday, July 16, 2011

if you were here...


 if you were by my side
And about to crumble over something
I'd probably secretly offer my hand
Without saying a word
I want to always gaze at the miracle
Happening beneath this sky
The sunlight comin' through a window
The focus point still looks kind of off
I don't want to wake up, because I want to dream a little longer
Even though I really love this moment, to me
You seem to be a sleepin' mermaid, right up to your fingertips
Stay with me; I want to smile brightly and just stay by your side...
Though I can't say anything
But trite words right now,
Everything just as it is
What kind of future can I see
Inside of flowing time?
We will always
Believe in tomorrows drawn with hope
When you are covered in darkness
I'll become your light--I'm not afraid
A lot of time went by, I wish we could stay this way, I dream of the future
If I shed tears, it's from laughing so hard, so together we'll make up the vivid color
Unpretentious words for you: I wanna be with you...
I want to forever embrace
A kindness so gentle it overflows...



No comments:

Post a Comment