Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"crush kita... noon pa"

Things seem so different. 

I get nervous when I see you. 

Yeah I have the confidence to talk to you but how awkward I feel.

Funny isn’t it? 

matagal na toh,.. nung high school pa tayo.

The fact na andito ako with these feelings welling up but cannot say anything.. Whoa!!.

Sobrang nahihiya ako eh. 

Sabihin mo ng torpe ako. 

I admit it. 

Natatakot lang siguro ako na kapag nalaman mo lahat ng nararamdaman ko sayo you’d turn away.

I may not be the most handsome person you’d encounter and meet but this heart of mine is waiting for you to acknowledge its beating.

I have liked you for some time now and clearly you don’t know I exist. 

Sorry ha. 

Talagang torpe lang. 

Pero sorry ah, it seems unfair na hindi mo malaman feelings ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment